network analysis, numerical linear algebra, graph algorithms, data mining, scientific computing, numerical analysis, matrix analysis
Upcoming Talks and Events:
- An Ensemble Framework for Detecting Community Changes in Dynamic Networks, Joint Mathematics Meetings (JMM), San Diego, Ca, 10-13 January 2018.
Detecting changes in node importance in time evolving networks, Joint Mathematics Meetings (JMM), San Diego, Ca, 10-13 January 2018.
Preprints and Work in Preparation:
- J. Alstott, C. Klymko, P. B. Pyzza, and M. Radcliffe, Local rewiring algorithms to increase clustering and grow a small world. In revision. arXiv:1608.02883
- C. Klymko and G. Sanders, Detecting highly cyclic structure with complex eigenpairs. Submitted. arXiv:1609.05740
- Developing methods for the use of biased random walks for high level graph analysis. This is work for a project led by Roger Pearce and Geoff Sanders. We are also working closely with Olivia Simpson, as well as with Tahsin Reza and Matei Ripeanu from UBC.
- Research into dynamic community detection with Geoff Sanders, Van Henson, and Tim La Fond.
- Working with Nate Veldt from Purdue University on local community detection.
- Researching algorithms for rewiring edges in graphs/networks to maximally affect the clustering coefficient and the use of these algorithms for data analysis with Jeff Alstott, Pamela Pyzza, and Mary Radcliffe.