network analysis, numerical linear algebra, graph algorithms, data mining, scientific computing, numerical analysis, matrix analysis
Upcoming Talks and Events:
- TBD, SIAM-AWM Workshop, July 10-14, 2017, Philadelphia, Pa.
Preprints and Work in Preparation:
- J. Alstott, C. Klymko, P. B. Pyzza, and M. Radcliffe, Local rewiring algorithms to increase clustering and grow a small world. In revision. arXiv:1608.02883
- C. Klymko and G. Sanders, Detecting highly cyclic structure with complex eigenpairs. Submitted. arXiv:1609.05740
- Developing methods for the use of biased random walks for high level graph analysis. This is work for a project led by Roger Pearce and Geoff Sanders. We are also working closely with Roger’s intern Suraj Poudel and my intern from last summer, Olivia Simpson, as well as with Tahsin Reza and , Matei Ripeanu from UBC.
- I am working with Van Henson and Geoff Sanders on the theory and development of linear algebra algorithms for applications in complex networks.
- I am working with Jeff Alstott, Pamela Pyzza, and Mary Radcliffe on research into algorithms for rewiring edges in graphs/networks to maximally affect the clustering coefficient and the use of these algorithms for data analysis.